Greener = Better
IndyMod prefab homes are stick-built in a factory - a predictable, climate controlled environment. Our homes conserve resources by using engineered wood and other alternatives, and 70% of the scrap material is recycled, creating savings by maximizing material and minimizing waste. The whole manufacturing process for our prefab homes is sustainable.
IndyMod homes are made right here in the Midwest and feature high quality construction, energy efficient materials, windows and finishings. This is not your mothers prefab!
The IndyMod Process
- Choose your lot (pick one of our available lots in beautiful Cottage Home, or find your own! We can build almost anywhere in the greater Indianapolis area.)
- Choose your IndyMod home design/floor plan
- Final pricing is established
- Sign contract
- Final designs & specifications sent to factory
(where you are placed in the 8 week queue before construction begins)
- Building permit applications are submitted
- Foundation begins
- Factory begins build (average 4 weeks)
- Home is delivered to lot
- Final on-site detailing for siding, exterior and interior finishings, etc. (average 60 days)
- Move in!
From start to finish, building an IndyMod prefab home takes generally 6 to 10 months depending on design, location, permits, and other factors.