Greener = Better
IndyMod prefab homes are stick-built in a factory - a predictable, climate controlled environment. Our homes conserve resources by using engineered wood and other alternatives, and 70% of the scrap material is recycled, creating savings by maximizing material and minimizing waste. The whole manufacturing process for our prefab homes is sustainable.
IndyMod homes are made right here in the Midwest and feature high quality construction, energy efficient materials, windows and finishings. This is not your mothers prefab!
Our prefab process builds results in unique, architecturally designed, sustainable prefab homes.
- Home is designed by a local architecture firm.
- Pricing and location are established (our currently available homes are in beautiful Cottage Home Neighborhood.)
- Final designs & specifications sent to factory
(8 week queue before construction begins)
- Building permit applications are submitted
- Foundation begins
- Factory begins build (average 4 weeks)
- Home is delivered to lot
- Final on-site detailing for siding, exterior and interior finishings, etc. (average 60 days)
- Listed for sale!
From start to finish, building an IndyMod prefab home takes generally 6 to 10 months depending on design, location, permits, and other factors.